Finally got my baking machine power on last night. I had stopped baking for 1 week plus since son & me were sick.
To have a kick start, i bake Corn Bun using the Corn Bread recipe with the aid of the Bread Maker. The texture of the bread is good, only set back is the recipe only good for 9 pcs. All allocated out in no time, mainly Mei Mei need to bring 3 for her MS teachers.
250g bread flour
5g Instant Yeast
* 1/2 cup corn
- Place all ingredient into the breadmaker in order except the corn.
- Corn to be place after 20 mins after BM kneading
- Remove dough out from BM, cover dough with cling wrap and stand for 1 hour
- Portion to 60g each and let it stand for another 10 mins
- Put each portion onto the baking tray and leave it in a warm temperature area for 45min so that the dough will raise further
- Finally brush on some egg wash
- Ready for oven baking at 190c for 12 mins