Monday, June 28, 2010
Today kids are back to school. A sneak of son lunch box. Cheese Bread, M&M cookies & Cherry. Got the same items for my gals just minus the cherry.
I've use a different recipe for my usual cheese bread this round, result well received
500g bread flour
100g castor sugar
15g milk powder
10g instant yeast
240g cold water
50g soft butter
Sequence per Bread Maker - choose dough option
Thursday, June 24, 2010
When the pizza is ready, I could see my kids smiles beaming away.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Bake this Peach Cheesecake for my mama birthday.
120g digestive biscuits
60g butter, melted
- Put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush it with rolling pin
- In a bowl add melted butter and mix well with the biscuit crumb
- Press into a 8" springform / detachable cake tin. Refrigerate for abt 30 mins
Ingredients - Filling
250g cream cheese
60g brown sugar
1 can peach - 300 gm cube peach, balance peach slice them for decoration
200g Marigold non fat yoghurt peach mango
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add egg and mix well
- Mix cube peach, yogurt and cheese mixture together
- Pour mixture into chilled base and bake at 180c for 40 -45 mins or until firm.
- Need to refrigerate after cool and serve with top peach slice
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Today, I passed by this tree and saw it's bearing some lovely fruit ~ Pomelo
1 packet Hai's Instant Lontong Paste
250ml Carnation evaporated milk
long beans, cabbage (amount as desired)
2 pcs deep fried firm bean curd 豆干 (cut into triangular halves)
Hard boiled eggs
Lontong rice (I cooked this mini satay rice cake with my mini thermal pot)
Add in vegetables and fry for a short while
Add water and evaporated milk and transfer to thermal pot. Bring boiled mixture and put into the outer pot for further cooking.
My kids don't like lontong, so they have stir fried chicken satay with rice cake.