Bake this Peach Cheesecake for my mama birthday.
120g digestive biscuits
60g butter, melted
- Put biscuits in a plastic bag and crush it with rolling pin
- In a bowl add melted butter and mix well with the biscuit crumb
- Press into a 8" springform / detachable cake tin. Refrigerate for abt 30 mins
Ingredients - Filling
250g cream cheese
60g brown sugar
1 can peach - 300 gm cube peach, balance peach slice them for decoration
200g Marigold non fat yoghurt peach mango
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add egg and mix well
- Mix cube peach, yogurt and cheese mixture together
- Pour mixture into chilled base and bake at 180c for 40 -45 mins or until firm.
- Need to refrigerate after cool and serve with top peach slice