Lots of anxiety when it comes to fried bee hoon. it was never my strength as I worry the bee hoon would end up like rubber band or being 粹粹.
The result was really satisfying . I gave myself a thumb up 👍
1/2 pack bee hoon (soak on warm water till soft)
1 can pork chop meat (remove bones) keep about 3 tbsp of the gravy later use
3 eggs ( season w sesame oil)
1/2 pc carrots (shredded)
light soya sauce
some extra light olive oil
1. Fried egg. cut into strip n set aside
2. Heat up oil n stir fry the garlic to give fragrance
3. Drain bee hoon and add carrot into wok.
4. Add soya sauce, gravy, dashes of fish sauce all to individual taste. Fry n mix well, add water. cover the wok to stew the bee hoon. keep stir n mix the bee hoon thoroughly.
5. Finally add in the pork meat. give it a good mix. just b4 off fire, pour in the eggs.