2 sheet ready puff pastries
100g chicken fillet (cut into pieces)
marinate w pepper n salt to taste
4 small potatoes (precooked peeled n cut into cube )
3 eggs (cooked and cut into wedge)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp corn flour
1/4 tsp thyme
1 egg wash
1. stir fry chicken meat together with potatoes and thyme
2. add corn flour, milk and water stir till creamy or sauce thicken
3. off fire and set aside
4. grease pie tray. lay down the first layer of pastry on the tray, poke some hole with fork on the Base.
5. fill the tray with egg and the cooked ingredients. spread them nicely.
6. cover the top with the 2nd pastry. to seal the cover, go round the tray with a fork by pressing at the corner.
7. egg wash the pie before bake @ 180c for 35 - 40 mins