300g chicken fillets
40 gm breadcrumb (add more if needed)
50gm gated parmesan cheese
1 egg beaten
pepper salt to taste
dash basil leave
100g pizza plus cheese
1) marinate chicken fillet with pepper salt
2) combine breadcrumb with parmesan cheese. mix well in a plate.
3) dip chicken in beaten egg. coat generously with breadcrumb mix.
4) grease the baking tray in airfryer at 180c . layer the chicken on the tray for 10 mins and flip side for another 10 mins. increase the bake time if required.
5) when chicken are golden in colour & cooked. put in and spread out the shredded cheese. Sprinkle some basil. Baked for another 8 mins or till cheese is nicely melt.