500g bread flour
100g castor sugar
15g milk powder
10g instant yeast
240g cold water
50g soft butter
Sequence per Bread Maker - choose dough option
180g butter melted in room temp.
4tbsp cinnamon powder
- Chill the basic sweet bun dough for 50mins
- Mix Cinnamon filling and set aside
- Press flat and then roll out into a large square piece of dough about 1cm thick
- spread evenly the cinnamon filling. Roll it up into a cylinder slightly tight and then cut into sections 1xm wide. Line flat on baking sheet
- Leave the bun to prove for 50 mins
- Brush dough with egg wash
- Bake at 190c for 15-20 mins
For mini cinnamon roll, it look beautiful when bake in muffin tray or mini loaf tin.
Be generous with the cinnamon filling. The look is beautiful, puffy effect.