Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mini Pancakes

This recipe is from DK Children's Cookbook. Not of a shout about this making.

Without deny for pancake, it really goes well with maple syrup and bananas.

Ingredients
150g plain flour
1tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
150ml milk
1 egg
30g caster sugar

* 30g unsalted butter for frying the pancake

Method
  1. Sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixing bowl. Stir in the sugar with a wooden spoon and leave to one side
  2. Crack the egg into a bowl, add it to the milk and whisk them together.
  3. Pour the milk and egg mixture into the flour and beat them and gently fold in the blueberries (if any) taking care not to crush them
  4. Over a medium heat, melt the quarter of the butter in a large frying pan. When the butter begins to bubble, you are ready to start cooking

8 comments:

fuat gencal said...

Ellerinize sağlık. Çok iştah açıcı görünüyor.

Saygılar.

Art of Eating said...

Thanks Fuat Gencal for dropping by, sorry couldn't understand your writing :(

Cookie said...

Hi YY,
I have not pop by for a while... didn't realise I am missing so much!

Art of Eating said...

Glad to have you back Cookie! I've not really been active blogging too ;P

Rice Palette said...

Wow this looks absolutely delicious! I'm sure kids would love this. You make it look very simple as well

Blessed Homemaker said...

I've got the same book but have not tried any of the recipes there :P Thanks for the reminder.

Art of Eating said...

oh really Blessed Homemaker ! I borrowed the book fm the library. Nice picture

Art of Eating said...

Thanks Rice Palette, my kids likes it. Though I don't really, maybe my expectation is a bit high ;P