Even this honey star cookies has always been in my thoughts. Until today i got good reason of making it all in the name of "Children's Day". My daughter class is having a party, so each one need to contribute some food over. Hmmm ... now you see why the engine got started.
Making this cookie is rather easy too, can't really brag about it. Lets get moving now ...
140g melted butter
55g castor sugar
170g self raising flour (sifted)
1/4 tsp bicarbonate soda
Garnishing - Honey Star
- Beat butter and sugar till creamy
- Add flour, bicarbonate soda & nestum and just combined till it form dough
- Roll into small ball or scoop and drop onto the greased baking tray
- Garnish it with honey star
- Bake at 175c for 12 - 15 mins