Sunday, October 22, 2017

Fried tapioca pancake (Pasar Malam Style)

Finally I took my courage to make this with my left over tapioca.  I loves this snack so so much, usually i will buy them from pasar malam.  the only setback it is quite oily.  I got this recipe  many years ago but was not courageous enough to try make them on my own.

Now proven it's worth making, it taste n feel like what was selling at the pasar malam with less oil n less sweet.  loving it so much as I could DIY anytime.  sure this is a keeper.

Here's the down size portion

ingredients

333g grated tapioca
100g castor sugar
40g top flour (sieved)
83g grated white coconut 

3g pandan juice + dash green colouring

Method
1. mix everything together with a spoon pushing it to & fro.  

2. preheat frying pan with some olive  oil

3. use a small ladle to scoop and drop onto the pan.  smoothen it to a round shape.  flip to the other side when cooked or when u smell the fragrance.

No comments: