(aiyo this picture a bit blurry)
Original recipe from Crazy About Cupcakes. Here's the already modified recipe.
113 gm salted butter
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 1/2 cup castor sugar
4 small egg whites
1 cup oreo (approx 10 pcs), lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, milk and vanilla until fluffy (but i can't reach this stage and it got quite messy using the electric mixer)
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour & baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to butter mxiture. Mix until integrated.
- Stir in the sugar (I decided to change from electric mixer to manual hand power instead. Things got very messy here)
- Add the egg whites. Beat for 2 more minutes and stir in the crushed cookies.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full.
- Bake for 2o mins