1 packet (4 pcs) Yee Fu Mee
1 can straw mushroom
1/2 packet Yellow chive 韭皇 (cut in portion)
1/2 packet bean sprout 银芽 (remove head n tail)
1 small packet chicken stock
1/2 tsp soya sauce for colouring
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
dash chinese wine
3 cups water
olive oil & minced garlic
1. stir fry the oil w garlic.
2. Add in chive, bean sprout for a quick stir fry and add in straw mushroom for another 1 mins stir fry. set aside.
3. mix all the sauce ingredient and pour into the big frying pan/wok.
4. add in all the e fu mee, make sure it got soak. this is to enable them to get braised.
5. check when cooked n soft in texture. add in the earlier chive, bean sprout & mushroom. mix them well together with noodle and ready to serve.