The above paragraph was type here by my prince and has requested me to have it posted in my blog. What a humor he had.
Well, back to my mango pudding recipe, i use 2 pcs of mango and got 8 cuppies.
Today princess is my assistance for this dessert making.
100g blended mango puree
170g mango cubes
30 ml UHT milk + some evaporated milk
85g castor sugar
300 ml water
250g vanilla flavour ice cream
- Once water boiled, off fire and stir in gelatine till dissolved
- Next pour in sugar and stir till dissolved
- Leave the mixture to cool
- Finally add in mango puree, milk and ice cream
- Stir mixture well till all ice cream melted
- Finally add in the mango cube to the mixture
- Pour into small cups and leave in fridge to set