- Wash the eggs
- Put in 20 eggs into a cooking pot, add in water and ensure the amount of water is sufficient to cover all the eggs inside the pot
- Add the packets of tea egg spices (do not break open the filter bag) and add 4-5 tbsp of soya sauce
- Cook in mild fire for 20 mins
- Take out the eggs and break the eggs shell gentle to allow the flavoured to penatrate into the egg.
- Keep cooking for 1 hour
- Off fire and allow the eggs to soak in the pot for another 1 hour to get more flavoured
The taste of the egg when eat wasn't there yet after all the cooking, probably i've add in too much water and the herbal still not thick enough. I've decided to add another different brand of herbal tea egg spice.
This time round it taste so much better and it got the taste out.