Today is mei school meet-the-parent session, bake this for her teachers. As for son is a sharing with his friends.
1 1/2 cups castor sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp milk
2 cups mashed banana (I used red meat bananas)
2 cups plain flour (sift together with 1 tsp bicarbonate soda and 1 tsp baking powder)
2 bananas (sliced) as topping
- Cream butter & sugar in a mixing bowl
- Add in eggs, vanilla esscence, milk and mix well
- Add mashed banana into the mixture and mix well
- Finally add in sifted flour and mix well
- Pour into the cuppies and add in a slice of banana
- Bake at 175c for 20-25 mins
It's really soft and moist
Will be baking chocolate chip cookie on Wed for Mei Thursday year end class party.