Monday, September 28, 2009

Easy Cheese but not so easy to squeeze

I got this interesting bottle of cheese last Saturday from City Square NTUC. Kraft Easy Cheese - Chedder flavour S$6.50 no fridge to keep fresh. In fact it took me 1 whole day to figure out how to squeeze out the cheese...

This is how you should squeeze out the cheese, just bend the white tip alittle.
Presenting you today kiddos lunchbox...
Big lunchbox for Prince, consists of :-
* Easy cheese & ham sandwich
* 蒸鸡蛋糕.
* Korean grapes

Pinky lunchbox for Princess, consists ...
* Happy face 蒸鸡蛋糕 (M & M for the eyes)
* 乖乖玉米棒 (my childhood delight)

2 comments:

Cookie said...

The Happy Face with M&Ms is so cute!

btw, I think it is unbelievable for these folks to create cheese that can store as well!

Art of Eating said...

The M&M just fit in so well !

I was so happy, when i saw this cheese from Kraft. My kids loves cheese, so convenient for them to DIY