This recipe has been very popular among the Philips air fryer group. I've tried many times and this is a real keeper. Thought it will be nice to keep the recipe here, for easy reference in future. Apologies that I forgot to note down the origjnal source of the recipe.
10 PH ready to use Tart crust
1. In a bowl boil sugar in water till dissolve and let it cool down. using microwave high 1 -2 mins
2. Poke hole on the egg she'll with fork AF @ 180c 5-7 mins
3.In a bowl, whisk egg. Add in sugar syrup and fresh milk. Mix well.
4. I use 2 handheld siever to sieve the egg mixture.
5. Pour egg mixture to about 90% full, as the mixture will absorb into the crust. Therefor pour slowly.
6. AF @ 180c 15 - 20 mins
7. Another 5 mins @ 200c, to have charred.