I never thought I could made this. The entire preparation took me 2 days. Eating it was so easy and fast. crispy crispy.
approx 350-400g pork belly (go for less fat (
Dry Rub (mix)
salt 1 tbsp or less
white pepper 1 tsp
five spice powder 1 tsp
Vinegar 1 tbsp
1. cleaned pork belly, light wash. Remove fats nd hair that's visible.
2. Cook pork belly in water for around 10 - 15 mins. Remove from water and let the white meat air dry on a small rack. This is to drain away the excess water. can keep it there for about 2 hrs.
3. Use the fish scaler and pricked as many small holes as possible. Apply some vinegar or squeeze lemon juice all over the skin.
4. Marinate the pork with the dry rub Put the meat in a box and leave it in the fridge for next day use.
5. Finally out from the fridge into the AF using the grill pan. Brush some vinegar and follow by rub salt on the skin. AF 180c for 30 mins. after re brush the vinegar on the skin and do another 30 mins or till golden
* make sure skin face up with roast