Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

Today is X'mas Eve, I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there reading this blog

A Berry Merry Christmas

This morning woke up early @ 4.30am cos son vomited. I guess he could have over eat, so a good time to clear his system. Though it was a big clean up for me and my hubby, sterile son bed, clean up the room and laudry for his soil pyjamas & bedsheet. After which hubby went back to sleep and me carry on with my baking.

My first bake this morning - Pandan Chiffon Cake for my SIL, bringing over for her family this evening. This time round i try using self-raising flour as suggested by my friend, she said it might be more fluffy. I'm not sure, lets test it out and see how it goes after the cut.

Managed to test out the cake, wasn't satisfied with the flour used. Probably i'll try using cake flour or stick to the original top flour than :(

Follow by the Best Brownie, i did half portion. This smaller version was to give ourselves a mini treat for x'mas eve. (just 4 of us in office cos the rest were on shutdown leaves)

No comments: