The crepes was suppose to be for breakfast but end up i made it as tea break.
50g plain flour
10g castor sugar
1/8 tsp salt
2 tbsp whipping cream (i omitted this)
1tsp butter melted
100ml milk (instead of 120cc milk)
- Mix flour, sugar and salt in a bow, use the hand egg beaten to mix well. This will allow the air blend in and allow the flour to be more fluffy.
- In the middle of the bowl of flour, add in egg and whipping cream. This allow the egg easier to blend well.
- After beating, add in milk gradually till well mix.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap, and stand in room temperature for 1 hour
- Grease flat pan with butter and fry over lower heat. Remember to turn over the other side of the crepes to fry.
- When slight golden brown. Add in your favorite topping.