Finally i get my hand onto this desserts, after many good comments from my friends Kala, Food Cafe one after another.
A picture before sending to the oven
Out from the oven
Here's the recipe for 5 portions
125g Belcodlade Chocolate 55%
50g egg yolks
50g castor sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
Cookie ice cream or double chocolate ice cream
1. Preheat oven @ 200c
2. Put butter and dark chocolate into a double boiler and cook over low heat until melt, stir well and set aside
3. Beat ingredients B until fluffy and add melted chocolate, stir well and add ingredients C. Mix well and set aside
4. Grease ramekins and sprinkle with flour. Turn it over to remove excess flour.
5. Scoop chocolate batter into ramekins and bake for about 8 mins (every oven varies - i baked mine for 11 mins) and remove
6. transfer to serving plate and serve together with ice cream
Presenting my make over "Warm Chocolate Cake Pudding"
This is the diagnose section. The chocolate lava was scoop off by princess leaving behind the melted ice cream.