As age is catching up, I'll need to pen down the menu. Otherwise, i will forget them. It's rather helpful for me in planning & making a quick fix for his 2-3 meals in the morning.
My biggest satisfication is son enjoy his food and the nice feedback. It's so comforting that he said he don't need get school canteen food, as he got better food choice and it's tasty. With such wide choice of food varieties, you could image his size ahhh....
New add to my menu ...
1 slice bacon
1 pc harsh brown
2 tbsp milk
dash of pepper salt
some shredded cheese
1. Cook bacon (I used the toaster) & cut into bite
2. Lightly fry harsh brown w/o oil (or use toaster) & chopped into small pieces
3. Mix egg, milk & pepper salt
4. On the flat pan, pour in the mixture.
5. Continue to spread on the harshbrown and sprinkle cheese
6. Lastly top it with bacon
Recess lunchbox today
~ Harshbrown Omelette
~ Toast stick
~ Soya beans