Princess wants her picture to be taken before sending the cake into the oven.
Here's the recipe. You'll love the smell while baking the cake in the oven.
250g butter melted at room temperature
190g cake flour
3/4tsp baking powder
100g castor sugar
2tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup condensed milk
- Sift together flour, baking powder
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- Add condensed milk and vanilla, beat until well incorporate
- Add in dry ingredient and mix till no traces of flour remains
- Beat in one egg at a time, remember to scrap well after each egg addition
- Pour batter in loaf pan and bake at 170c for 1 hour