Get the engine moving ! Just wanted to bake some snack for the kids to enjoy while I'm at work.
280g plain flour (sifted)
50g corn flour (sifted)
1 tsp baking powder (sifted)
90g castor sugar
2tbsp creamy peanut butter
1tsp vanilla essence
Chocolate rice chips (optional)
1. Cream butter, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla essence until light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg and beat well
3. Fold in flour mixture and mix well until form soft dough
4. Drop 1 tsp of dough on lightly greased baking trays
5. Sprinkle some chocolate rice chips
5. Bake in oven 180c for 15mins or until golden brown