Sunday, July 12, 2009

Durian Cake - again

Today is a very busy and achieving day, I did 3 baked ... Cutties Beary Cookies, Moist Chocolate Chiffon Cake and this Durian Cake...

Here's the re-baked of the Durian Cake . The durian cake really smells good during and after the baked.
Now is almost the end of the durian season, managed to grab some during the weekday and kept in the fridge for today bake as mom wanted me to bake some durian cake for her sister to try. Mom is a durian lover and she like this cake.

4 comments:

My Little Space said...

Hello, I can tell you that durian absolutely not my favourite especially in bakery. But still many of them love mixing durian with their food. I got a friend loves eating durian with rice. I really can't believe, ha ha!

Art of Eating said...

Haha ... My mom is one of those who enjoy eating rice with durian.

Cookie said...

haha, my MIL worst. She eats durian in place of rice!

I always tell J that his mum is like a kid who has little control over herself.

Art of Eating said...

Hi Cookie, your MIL really know how to enjoy herself.