This morning when mom tried and said she misses my usual baked bread texture (using Alex Goh recipe) Hmmm will give it a shot again but ... i still got the luncheon bread recipe to try .... oh dear, i just can't decide now. I got too many things i wanted to bake and do now.... Probably will just depend on my mood mood than.
Though this recipe is eggless but it was very tasty.
50g caster sugar
250g bread flour
4g Instant yeast
38g canola oil
2 drop pandan paste
- I used the BM pre program to knead the dough (abt 1.5 hr)
- Give a punch b4 shaping the dough into 12 mini balls and let it rest in room temperature for 15 mins
- Flatten dough and roll out to swiss-roll style
- Place dough on to the paper cup and let it proof for the 2nd time in enclosed area
- Finally brush the dough with milk & sugar before sending it into the oven
- Bake at 190c for 20 - 25 mins