Bananas with Chocolate crepes on pan before roll to serve
Top was ham & cheese crepes, the other is bananas with chocolate ready to serve.
Ingredients3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 tbsp butter, melted
1/4 tsp vanilla
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients mix until smooth
- Heat up the lightly oil flat pan. I pour in about 2 scoops of mini ladle batter onto the pan. Tilt pan in circuitlar motion so that the batter can coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe until the bottom light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn over and cook the other side.
- When cook you may put in your choice of filling and roll them and ready to eat.
- Repeat with remaining batter