Lets take a sneak here what he's going to eat later during his recess time today.
2 slices white bread
1 tbsp plain flour
- Beat eggs into the bowl until well mix.
- Add in plain flour and mix well. Set aside for later use
- Spread peanut butter on 1 side of the bread than butter on the other side and hold them together
- Coat them with the egg batter
- I used a non stick oil pan and had the oil omitted
- When golden brown in colour remove from pan
- Place 1 slice of butter on top of the toast or spread over it to give the toast a nice butter taste
* The balance batter i managed to use it for another 3 slices of french toast