Now I'm slowly picking up with my bake/cook. To begin with this morning is Pancake .... got the recipe from a chinese cookbook borrowed from the library 好想为你亲手做出美味的甜点 ! what a long book title.
Castor sugar 20g
Milk 1/2 cup
- Use a mini hand mixer to mix the flour & sugar
- Mix egg & milk in a separate bowl
- Pour egg mixture into the flour and mix well
- Cover the batter for a hour (i didn't follow that as i couldn't wait that long to get it pancake ready for school)
- Finally scoop a spoonful and fry with some butter until golden over at a flat pan