My mom helped with the cooking of the wheat, while I take my afternoon nap after the flu medication. I do not have the exact water & sugar measurement, as mom did the job. We use our favourite Tanyu pot to do the cooking. You may refer to the guide below.
200g White Wheat (Gandum)
4 Pandan Leaves, knotted
200ml Concentrated Coconut Milk
Sugar to taste (or 100g Rock sugar)
Water (1.5 Liter)
- Soak wheat in warm water.
- When wheat is soft, pour away the soaking water
- Put the wheat & water into the Tanyu pot and cook till wheat turn soft and open
- Add in the amount of sugar to your own taste
- Put in pandan leave & coconut milk and cook for another 10-20 mins