Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nutella Marble Cake

I was searching thru' the kitchen, again nothing exciting to eat. I think the weather make me feel so sianz.... So I decided to bake my long craving marble cake with Nutella. During Hari Raya Puasa Nur brought some Nutella Marble cake to office, after tasting I told myself I must bake this. What a wonderful combination, I could use my favourite butter cake recipe and spread it with Nutella. Thinking of it already make me feel so excited.

Since I'm not giving any away, a half portion will be just right for my family.

I use half my favorite butter cake recipe and baked in a loaf tin. After the cake cool down a little, I slice the cake into half and spread a generous portion of Nutella over it. Hmmm ... it tastes like heaven especially with the warm Marble cake with the melting effect from the Nutella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how to use happycall bake..?any recipe to share?