Got a little hip cup during my preparation, I spilled the bowl of egg yolk mixture onto the floor, while trying to move the egg white bowl. So clumsy that I end up cleaning up the kitchen floor. After which i got prepare a new batch of egg yolk and continue where I stop.
5 egg yolk
5 egg whites
10g cocoa powder
60g Dark chocolate, chopped
* Milk Ganache 100g milk
150g dark chocolate, chopped
- Cook milk until it boils. Add it into the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is melted completely. Add in butter and mix until well combined. Leave aside until it thickens.
- Whip (A) until light and fluffy
- Whip (B) until soft peak is formed. Add in (C) and continue whip until stiff
- Mix the egg white mixture with (A) until well blended
- Fold in sieved (D) and mix until well combined
- Place (E) in a stainless steel bowl. Put over a pan of boiling water. Stir until melted. Add it into the above batter. Mix till well incorporated
- Pour it into 9 inches round mould
- Bake at 180c for 30 mins. Remove the cake immediately when it is done
- Cut the cake horizontally into half
- Sandwich the Nutella in between cake layers. Cover the whole cake with Milk ganache.
- Coat the side of the cake with chocolate rice
- Decorate the top with mini semi sweet chocolate chip
- Put it into the fridge for better effect for the ganache to set